Why should you join?
This is like no other networking group you have ever been a part of before. Health and wellness professionals do not fit into the standard networking groups available and receive no health and wellness education or help whereby they can grow their practices by improving the health and wellness of their patients/clients. The Health and Wellness Professionals Club of Pittsburgh offers a unique opportunity to become a part of a group that helps the health and wellness profession as a whole.
What are the benefits of this Club?
- The club meets 4 times a year for social, informational and inspirational events from 6-8. Food and beverages are provided.
- Annually the club has a black-tie fundraiser event for the charity of the club’s choice for that year. The black-tie fundraiser is additional at a sponsorship status of bronze, silver, gold and diamond. Sponsors receive acknowledgement and advertising opportunities plus press release articles for their use.
- The Club has a Facebook forum that can address members chats and requests.
- The Club has a website that lists the members. Members can contribute content to the site.
- The members received an opportunity to promote that they are members of the club and direct patients to the site to review any articles, blogs or upcoming personally sponsored events.
What Is the Cost to Join?
- Individual - $550/year
- Corporate Structure of 4 - $950/year - POPULAR
- Corporate Structure of 6 - $1,250/year